Residential property to let Liverpool
Should you wish to apply to rent a property under Hawfield Properties control the process of your application does not constitute an offer of accommodation. This is only by completion of a formal tenancy agreement.
Properties available for letting are open to application. A £100.00 setup fee will retain the property in your name and take it off the list for up to 14 days pending references being sought. An additional fee of £22.00 for professional applicants is payable upon acceptance in order for a full comprehensive credit check to be carried out. Applicants in receipt of benefits are also require a guarantor so an additional fee of £22.00 will be payable for references being sought in respect of him/her. The following checks will be sought:
- Affordability Affordability of the rental share using the income provided by the applicant/income referee.
- Income Validation indicates the degree of confidence in the income stated by the applicant
- Authentication Incorporates Voters Roll check and Experians Authentication score.
- Adverse Data Public information check for CCJs, Bankruptcy and Voluntary Arrangements.
- Fraud Check Score on Fraud Potential
- Tenancy Score Indicates the likelihood of the applicant to default on their rental payments
- Income Reference Where the applicant is employed, self employed or retired, income and employment status validation (position, contract, duration) using references or supporting documentation.
- Landlord Reference Previous landlord is contacted to establish whether there were payment issues or if any dilapidation was recorded.
- Bank Validation Validation of bank address from the sort code detail provided.
Please be aware that if, for any reason you withdraw your application, the agency fees/reference fees will be forfeited. It will only be returned if the Landlord withdraws the property. Once a formal tenancy commences within 14 days of the application, the agency fee will be credited to your account to cover the cost of administration.
References usually take from 4-7 days to obtain. Once these have been received and an offer of tenancy is made, the agreements should be completed immediately. This is conditional on all references being satisfactory to our clients and the property being physically available. It must be noted that no liabilities attaches to Hawfield Properties Ltd if a property is unavailable for reasons out of our control.
Upon signing the tenancy agreement you will be responsible for one months rent in advance (plus service charge if applicable) and a deposit equivalent to one months rent. The setup fee of £100.00 inc VAT includes the preparation of the tenancy agreements and statutory notices. Payment should be made by bankers draft made payable to Hawfield Properties Ltd or by cash.
All fees, deposits and rents must be clear funds before keys are released.
The rent quoted to you is exclusive of the following:
Water Charges, Council Tax, Gas, Electric, Telephone Connection and Rental Charge, TV License and Aerials.
In some cases you will be liable for a service charge and the amount will be advised at the time of accepting the tenancy.
Should you have any queries regarding any of the above points, please do not hesitate in contacting our office.